At a vulnerable time, injured employees need to be able to trust that their employer is doing right by them. If that trust doesn’t exist at the outset, the injured worker can easily veer off course. Our nurse triage hotline, available 24 hours a day/7 days a week, provides employees with a valuable source of credible information. Nurses are the ideal professionals to establish a roadmap for success when an injury occurs and to help the injured work make informed decisions about their care.
- Staffed 24/7/365 with Registered Nurses
- Spanish speaking nurses on staff with access to a language line for all other languages for 100% bilingual coverage
- Nationally recognized triage guidelines
- Seamless integration with first notice of injury vendors, claims management, and
managed care services
- Channeling to preferred providers
- Pharmacy ID card coordination
- Coordination of tetanus vaccine when other medical treatment is not indicated
- Comprehensive point of injury reports transmitted within 20 minutes of call
- Monthly trending and outcomes reports
- Expertise coordinating health care blood borne pathogen exposure
Without access to a nurse triage service, injured employees often have to rely on a front-line supervisor to know what to do — i.e., whether to call 911 or tell the employee to go to the emergency room or an urgent care clinic. After hours or on weekends, employees may have to choose a provider themselves. The consequences can be over or under-treatment as well as significantly increased or unnecessary costs.